Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Rest of Our Weekend

I started this post last weekend...now it's Friday night and I'm finally finishing it. And yes, as you can see, we had a **wild** Friday night at home! Wouldn't trade it for anything. :)

After Graham's birthday celebration, Nate planned a little birthday celebration for me! Saturday morning when I was getting ready for the gym, he whipped out a new pair of running shoes for me - score! He also told me that we could go to the Legends and see if there was anything I liked better.With that, I gladly decided to skip the gym and go shopping instead! When we got to the Legends, we shopped around a bit and enjoyed the nice weather...and, got Graham his own cowboy hat so he'd leave Nate's alone. Nate also told me the best surprise - that he's also getting me a sectional for my birthday! What?! 1) I already got an awesome gift...and 2) I've been asking for a sectional for at least two years and always heard, "no, we don't need it" (he's always so sensible). I guess you know you're old when you get THIS excited about furniture! Graham fell asleep before we made it to Nebraska Furniture Mart so we'll shop for that another day...and I'm looking forward to it!

Saturday night, Andee and Derek watched Graham so Nate and I could go on a little birthday date. We went to Nara, a sushi place downtown that we've been wanting to try. After dinner, we met up with Jeff, Brittany and Sundi for awhile before we needed to head home to pick up our little dude! Overall, I had an amazing birthday and am grateful for another year with the people I love!
Our little cowboy
Playing golf with Daddy on Sunday


No comments: