Sunday, April 20, 2014

House Update

The house is getting SO close to completion...I cannot wait to move in (understatement of the century)!! This weekend the stone was put on the front of the house and the fireplace was finished, the countertops arrived and the backsplash was put up...it just needs to be grouted and then it will be done. I was pretty worried about the backsplash because we picked out all of the elements for the kitchen - cabinets, granite, backsplash tile and tile under the hood - at different times and separately so we were going off of memory...and praying that everything matched. Luckily, everything turned out just as I hoped and I am so happy with it!

The hardwood floors are scheduled to be installed Monday and the carpet on Tuesday. The outside should be painted early this week as well as the rest of the finishes, landscaping and sod. If all goes as planned, the house should be finished by Thursday and then we'll hopefully close next week! YAY!!!!!

Here are some recent pics!
Half bath
Entry from garage
Living room, prior to fireplace stone 
Entry from front door
Rail and spindles are done 

Guest shower
Master bathroom entrance
Master closet 
Backsplash...in progress
Desk 
Fireplace
Master bath 
Stone 
Just need a little paint and stain! :)

No comments: