Saturday, October 5, 2013

Showers & Birthdays

We've had a busy weekend so far - thankfully we still have Sunday to relax and enjoy a little family time watching the Chiefs game. On Friday, Nate headed to Iowa to hunt for the first time this season. Graham and I spent the evening shopping and hanging out with my sisters, Derek, Brady and Kambree. Saturday morning we got up early and headed to Gallatin to celebrate some of our dearest friends. Marcy and Wes Gay are having their first baby in December and this morning was Marcy's baby shower. This afternoon was our Godson, Brody's, 2nd birthday party. I can't believe he is already 2 - it doesn't seem possible. I loved getting to see some of our favorite people! We definitely don't get enough time with them and their kiddos, but hopefully being in KC will help with that! :)

Happy Birthday, Brody! 
Partner's in crime
With Kim and our babies
What Nate did today:



No comments: