Graham's 18-month well baby visit was last week and the doctor said he looks great. My only question was if the amount of food he eats is normal...the kid can seriously put away some food. She said that, since his weight is 20 percentiles below his height, he is just fine. She also said that he should be saying 10ish words...he is saying well over that. On a negative note - Graham had to get his last vaccine (until he is five) and his flu shot. Poor thing! But, after the initial sting, they didn't seem to bother him.
- Weight: 25.8 lbs (70th percentile)
- Height: 34" (95th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 19"
Here are a few things that Graham has been up to lately, at least what I can think of. He seems to be doing something new every day. He is SO much fun right now and makes me laugh about a million times a day.
- He's really into Thomas (aka, Tommy) the Train and cars right now. He has at least one in his hand at all times and is either saying, "voooom" or "choo choo."
- He's a little jabber-box. And, as the days go by, I can understand more of what he's actually saying.
- He is still a great sleeper...goes to bed with little to no issue and sleeps until 7:30-8 during the week. When he stays up later on the weekends, he sleeps later too...whew, thank goodness!
- I have a feeling he's going to be just like his daddy when it comes to staying up late and watching movies. He's still not into TV too much but when it comes to staying up at night, he will lay there, wide eyed, and watch.
- Although I just said he's not really into TV, he loves to watch cartoons when he's eating breakfast. Mickey Mouse Playhouse and any show with farm animals are faves.
- Graham loves animals. He always calls the cows ("here cow"), regardless of if we're at the farm. He loves dogs (mostly from afar when it comes to big dogs)...he even asked to call Max on the phone the other night.
- He love to play ball of any kind...football, basketball, soccer, golf...you name it.
- He calls Jeff, the buddy we're living with, Jepp or Jeppy. It's hilarious!
- He's a bit of a mama's boy...I think that's pretty typical for this age. Not gonna lie though, I love that I can typically always make him happy. Who wouldn't like that?! :)
- Graham is all boy and loves to wrestle and run around...and be thrown up into the air. It never gets old to him.
- He has one solid dance move, thanks to Papa Mike. He puts his two pointer fingers in the air and rocks out.
- He no longer cries when we drop him off at daycare...huge relief for when I drop him off. He loves pushing the doorbell when we arrive and today he even shut the door on me before I could say goodbye. Little stinker!
I could go on bragging for days...he is definitely my perfect little angel! (Excuse the mom moment!) Bottom line, I'm trying to savor every single minute of this stage b/c I know he'll be moving on to the next well before I'm ready...that's been the trend since the day he was born.
Here are some recent pics of our handsome boy:
 |
| Waiting for the doctor |
 |
| Same hair as Daddy |
 |
| Same eyelashes too |
 |
| Thankfully, I didn't get hit in the head with the drumstick |
 |
| Play date |
 |
All his treasures
(Thank you, Becky!) |
 |
| Everything is a hat these days...doesn't matter what it is, if it's on his head, it's a hat. |
No comments:
Post a Comment