Sunday, May 13, 2012

My first Mother's Day

Today was my first Mother's Day and it couldn't have been more perfect. The day started with Graham sleeping 6.5 hours between feedings last night, getting up to eat and then going back to sleep for another 2.5 hours, letting Nate and I sleep until 8am. Yay! Then, before we got up for the day, G and I had a little snuggle time in bed (my fav part of each day)! Nate then made pancakes for breakfast (yum!) and surprised me with an hour massage for my Mother's Day gift! The weather was absolutely beautiful so we spent the afternoon looking at trees for our front yard (I know, we're getting old ;)) and then grilled out for dinner. Perfection!

Lovin' on my sweet baby boy
Love this face!
 Happy Mother's Day to Nana, Grandma, all the Great-Grandmas and Aunts! We love you very much and hope you had an amazing day!

No comments: