Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pregnancy Update - Week 17 & 18

Everything has been going great and I’ve been feeling awesome! I hope that it continues!! At this point last pregnancy, I was not only having heartburn and back pain…I was also suffering from adult acne. I’m happy to report that I could count on one hand how many Tums I’ve had, my back hasn’t hurt and my skin has remained clear!! Woohoo! As far as cravings go – nothing super-specific but, I’m loving the sweets and nothing tastes better than a Coke (particularly Cherry Coke)…both consistent with last pregnancy. I’m still limiting my caffeine intake and it seems to help that I’m only “craving” fountain pop. Canned pop just doesn’t do it for me. I have also been pretty in to Subway steak and cheese sandwiches...mmm, delish! On the opposite side, it seems that my food aversions have subsided, which is great! So, all good things on the pregnancy front!
Baby H - size of a turnip
Baby H - size of a bell pepper


No comments: