Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Busy Weekend

We had a very busy, but oh so fun weekend! On Friday, Nate went up to Iowa to hunt while Graham and I stayed in KC. Graham spent Friday evening playing with Brady and Kambree (and learning ring around the rosie :)) while I went downtown for dinner to celebrate one of my bestie's 30th birthday. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a text from Nate saying he finally got his buck!!!!! :)
Birthday party people
Happy Birthday Sundi! 
Nate's buck 
Nate & Jeremy
Saturday morning Graham and I got up and did a little Christmas shopping before Nate got home. That afternoon we napped and just took it easy before Nate and I went on a little dinner and bowling date with our "roommate" and some friends. Jeff's mom always offers to babysit and was disappointed when she arrived and we already had him fed and bathed saying, "aww...that's the fun stuff." :) She is the cutest!
Graham got a new choo choo when we were running errands on Saturday. :)
Galactic bowling
Sunday was another busy day. Graham and I had a play date with Dana and Morley and then had a pizza lunch with Nate, Jeff and our neighbors at Minsky's. Graham had a BLAST playing in the restaurant arcade cars...I had to tear him away so we could leave. Sunday night was the big Chiefs vs Broncos game so we went over to Termini's to watch the game with 50 or so friends and fans. Graham was a wild man, playing with his buddies, all of the new toys and the adults, for that matter. He was such a good boy and was wide awake all night...he was still talking in his bed when I laid down to go to sleep. He is a night owl, just like his daddy!
Just driving
"Cheese"
Watching the Chiefs game with Uncle Nick 
Baby Chiefs fans
On a separate note - the house is still moving along. Here is a recent picture (from last Friday)!


And, I couldn't wait any longer...I had to put the Christmas tree up tonight. I mean, come on, Thanksgiving is so late this year! Graham looooved it and kept saying, "WOOOOW!" He was having a hard time understanding that he couldn't touch the tree though...or play with the "balls" (aka - ornaments).

No comments: