Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Graham's 1st Birthday Party

Saturday we celebrated Graham's first birthday (a few days early) with a Mustache Bash - I'm not sure if our house has even been that full. We are so grateful that so many people were able to make the trip to Des Moines to celebrate, especially because everyone had to travel to get here. Graham didn't know what to think when he woke up from his nap and came downstairs to a room full of people. It didn't take long for him to liven up and soak up all the attention. He is only 1 year old but it was obvious that he was having a great time...I mean, what kid wouldn't love presents and cake?!

Invitations
Graham & Kambree before the party
Cupcake table - "Real Men Eat Cupcakes"
"Wet Your Whiskers"
Graham's monthly mustache pics

Opening presents

Graham with all of his grandparents
Cole & Emma with their mustaches
Happy Birthday Baby Graham!
Graham & Daddy's mustaches
Happy birthday to you...
Yum
I think he likes it.
Nope - he loves it!
Messy baby
One more bite



No comments: