Sunday, March 24, 2013

Girls' Trip

Last weekend I took a few days off work to spend time with some of my closest girlfriends. Katy, Ashley and I flew down to Florida for a very long overdue trip to see Sundi who has a PT job in the Destin area...her last travel job before she heads back to KC. We can't wait to have her back home!!

Sundi is in an awesome location - you can literally see the beach from her condo...not to mention all of the pools and hot tubs that she has access to! We arrived late on Friday night and spent all of Saturday at the beach with perfect weather. Sunday was rainy and cooler so we went stopping...darn. ;) Monday was our last full day in FL - it was partly cloudy but we were determined to spend the day at the beach. It was SO nice to have a little girls time - living in DSM, I never feel like I get enough time with my girls. I love how we constantly laugh, always have a great time and, even after weeks/months without seeing each other, we can pick up right where we left off...I am so grateful to have them in my life!
SUNDI! 
The view from Sundi's balcony.
Katy - Me - Ashley 
Ash and I 
SB-1-3 
Sundi & Katy
This will NEVER get old!
I think Nate and Graham had a pretty good time together while I was away! However, Nate made it pretty clear that he was glad to have me home and that he never wants to be a single parent. Luckily for him, he's never getting rid of me! Thanks for taking care of the babe so I could get a little girl-time in, Nate - you are the best!
Graham and Daddy on a sushi date.


No comments: