Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day Weekend at the Ozarks

We spent our long Labor Day weekend at one of our favorite places - the Ozarks! Nate and I have gone done to stay with the Termini's for the last four years. This year, with Graham being so young, I didn't know if we'd make it down - but, after some convincing from our buddy Nick, we decided to make the trip with baby in tow. Thanks to Hurricane Isaac, it rained on Friday and Saturday...we luckily managed to squeeze in a boat ride on Saturday though! :) Sunday ended up being nice so we got in some dock time and another boat ride!!

Graham was the perfect baby on our trip! He was happy, let anyone hold him, stayed with Debbie Termini twice so Nate and I could go out on the boat, slept all night...such a good little guy! We kept getting asked if he ever cries. I was so nervous that it would be difficult having him down there but he proved me wrong! :)

Boo!
Boat ride pit stop - caught in the rain
Graham loved Maggie 
Hangin' with Dad
With Mom on the dock
Getting some sun...under a thick layer of sunblock. :)
Playing in the bath
Tired boy 

No comments: