Sunday, March 25, 2012

One last weekend, just the two of us.

This weekend we got some nice quality "together" time...it was perfect! Friday night we went to the mall to walk around...and hopefully help me progress a little more before we go into the hospital this week. After we made our laps (and I found nothing that I needed...shocking), we went to dinner and then home to watch some basketball. Saturday and Sunday we took advantage of our last weekend without a child and slept in...amazing! Nate and I are both hoping our kid enjoys sleeping as much as his parents.

Saturday, when we finally got up, we went for a walk and enjoying the perfect weather! That evening we went to see Hunger Games and tried an Italian restaurant - Cafe de Scala - that we'd heard about but had yet to go...delish. Great date night!!

Sunday was spent catching up on some work, taking another walk, watching basketball and grilling/eating on the deck. I absolutely love this weather and hope it's here to stay!

Here's a picture of us ready for our last date before baby:

No comments: