We had a low-key weekend...and it was amazing! After sleeping in on Saturday (I don’t remember the last time that happened), we spent the majority of the day running errands and shopping around for patio furniture (Nate had a blast)! I’ve been struggling with what I want to do with the front porch for months...3-piece bistro set or a bench...3-piece bistro set or a bench? After dragging Nate all over Des Moines, I finally decided on a bench that was both cute and economical. I still want to get a replacement cushion (the one that came with it is a little blah) or some colorful pillows to brighten up the porch a little bit, but for now, I’m just happy I found the bench. Sunday afternoon I also planted some flowers for the front porch - I think it’s all starting to come together.
![]() |
| Taking a break during our quest for patio furniture. |
![]() |
| Nate needed a break too. |
| The new bench & potted plants. |


No comments:
Post a Comment