Monday, May 30, 2011

Friday Face Lift

We had a very productive Friday. I took the day off so on Thursday night, we went to Home Depot and picked up paint for the office. Having a sudden burst of energy, I started taping off the room around 9pm so I would be ready to paint the next morning...but, when I finished at 10pm, I convinced Nate to help me do the first coat that night. We painted until midnight - and with Nate’s help, it went by a lot quicker and was much more entertaining than if I would have tackled the job by myself! So, Friday morning we got up and I painted the second coat while Nate and his buddy hung the shutters that Nate bought me for Christmas (a sure sign I’m getting old). After both projects were done, I was one happy camper! 

Here are some before, during and after pictures of our projects.

Office before 1
Office before 2
Office after 1
Office after 2 -- Deer head #3 will be arriving shortly :S
Nate & Chad hanging the shutters
They're up and look amazing!
Our flowers are blooming - so pretty!

No comments: