Sunday, October 12, 2014

A great weekend in KC

We just finished out another great weekend in Kansas City! On Friday, Nate's parents came down to visit. We went to dinner at our new fave Mexican restaurant and then just hung out at home, watching the Royals get another 'W' and Graham play. Saturday our good friends from Des Moines - the Schetzsles - came to visit! It was SO great to see them and catch up...long overdue! We went to Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch and then just ordered pizza in so the boys could play. It's crazy to think we haven't lived in Des Moines for over a year now. We miss the awesome friends we made there and seeing the Schetzsles just reminds us how bad we need to plan a visit up north! We rounded out the weekend with a matinee movie date for Nate and I - I've been dying to see Gone Girl - while Graham played for a couple hours at Andee and Derek's. After the movie, we headed to the ballpark to pick-up Graham and watch Brady play baseball before going home for a little family Hocus Pocus viewing (favorite Halloween movie) and nap. I couldn't have asked for a better Sunday!
Riding the train at the pumpkin patch 

Too much fun!
Pumpkin patch with Quentin 
Pumpkin donuts
Watching Brady bat  
I don't even remember the last time he fell asleep on me...and you better believe that I soaked up every single second of these sweet snuggles!

No comments: