Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

I had the best Mother’s Day with my boys. It started with waking up to the smell of breakfast – yummy. I came downstairs to muffins, flowers and a perfectly, hilarious card (it’s like Nate created it himself)! We had an easygoing morning and then headed to the Kansas side to grab Oklahoma Joe’s at my request. (FYI – Oklahoma Joe’s is not open on Sundays.) Since the original lunch plan fell through, we went to Spin! Pizza…a place I’ve been wanting to try off my restaurant list. Delish! After that, we hit up Home Depot and Nebraska Furniture Mart (heaven on Earth). Nate is not a big fan of furniture shopping…I, on the other hand, loooove it! The trip was even better b/c there was zero complaining about being there…although, I’m sure Graham and Nate were both just holding it in b/c it was Mother’s Day. Whatever…it was perfect! The rest of the day consisted of grocery shopping, putting in a mailbox and picking up around the house. Being prepared and organized for the week makes me happy so, another plus for my Mother’s Day! I couldn’t have asked for a better day chillin’ with my boys and getting stuff taken care of – I’m a very, very lucky mama!
The one that made me a Mama!

No comments: