Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Maifest in Hermann

We took a long weekend and traveled down to Hermann, MO for Maifest with Andee, Derek and several of their close friends. I have never been to Hermann and didn't realize how beautiful it is there - it reminded me of the Ozarks which is one of my favorite places on the planet. Nate and I may have been new to the group but were welcomed as friends and we had a blast! Friday night when everyone got to town, we visited Stone Hill winery and had dinner. On Saturday we rode trolleys to the different wineries, doing tastings and exploring the town. It was a great day and a perfect little getaway! Thank you to Derek's parents, Janet and Vernon, for your hospitality!







While Nate and I were in Hermann, Graham got a little Nana and Papa time in St. Louis. He got to go to the zoo, the park and had tons of playtime with Max!











No comments: