Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a great Mother's Day weekend. We were in Gallatin/KC last weekend, Nate is traveling to south MO this week and then we're going to Hermann next weekend so we decided to stay home and just relax together. I had planned to clean the house but Nate and Graham surprised me and hired a cleaning lady to come take care of that so I could enjoy the entire weekend. They also got me a mani/pedi so I went and did that today. (How lucky am I?!) That, along with Nate making breakfast, some "me" time to go shopping on Saturday and grilling with my boys made for a pretty great weekend!

Happy Mother's Day to our mom's, grandmothers, sisters and friends with kiddos. We have ALWAYS appreciated the mothers in our lives but now that I've experienced motherhood myself, this day brings new meaning and a much deeper appreciation for these wonderful women! Thank you for all you do - we love you!
Graham and I after church today!

No comments: