As if we weren't spoiled enough, we had our last Christmas in St. Louis with my parents, sisters, bro, niece and nephew! We decided to surprise my parents and headed to STL a day early - success! I loved seeing my Mom's face when we pulled into their driveway as she was turning on the Christmas lights! :) We had a great time with my family - we ate tons of delish food, laughed a lot, Megan, Nate and I went to the movies (which doesn't happen a lot for Nate and I anymore), my Mom, sisters and I got mani/pedis and we all just relaxed and enjoyed time together...exactly what the holidays should be! Thank you again for everything!!
Here are some pics from our trip:
 |
| The kiddos before opening presents...and Graham giving Brady a hug |
 |
| Brady and Kambree |
 |
| Graham opening his stocking |
 |
| Family Christmas pic |
 |
| Ha! |
 |
| Kam loved her new pillow for her big girl bed |
 |
| Like I said...spoiled! |
 |
| G loves his rocking horse |
 |
| Snuggling my Kam |
 |
| Nana, Papa and their babies |
 |
| Buddies |
 |
| Aunt Andee snuggles |
 |
| Papa time |
No comments:
Post a Comment