Last weekend I had my first nights away from Graham. I missed him like crazy but it was so good to have a weekend to just hang out with with my girls...one being Cristin, my fav bachelorette! Cristin's bachelorette party was at the Ozarks - we spent Friday night hanging out, sharing memories of the bride-to-be and having a lingerie shower. Saturday morning we had Cristin's bridal shower and then had a boat for the day and a party bus for the night. The weekend was a blast and, with 18 girls in attendance, we were never short on stories or laughs. It was so great to see everyone - it seems like I never have quite enough time with my besties, especially when they are scattered across the country.
Hope you had a great weekend Cristin - can't wait for your wedding in Mexico!!
 |
| All the girls |
 |
| The bride-to-be |
 |
All the Maryville girls Jessa - Katy - Kami - Cristin - Me - Ashley - Dana |
No comments:
Post a Comment