Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July Visitors

With the 4th of July being on a Wednesday, we decided to have our fun in Des Moines this year.

On Tuesday night Dana, Bobby and Morley came to DM and stayed with us! With Morley and Graham being only one week apart, it is SO fun to get them together, see them interact and swap kiddo/new mama stories! I love that our kids are so close in age!! Check our our cuties!

One side note - Dana and I have a million pictures of the two of us from middle/high school, college and beyond. I find it funny that, as I was going through the pictures from their visit, they are all of the kids now...and that's it! :)

Checking each other out
A tummy time convo
My favorite! 
Naked babies hanging out before breakfast 
So excited for their first 4th of July...ha!
Sans binkies
Thanks for coming to visit us Christie family - love you!

No comments: