Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Today was Nate's first Father's Day. You'd never be able to tell that he's only been a daddy for two and a half months - he's so great with Graham! We had a relaxing day starting with hanging out with my parents and Megan who were in Des Moines for the annual Cooper corporation meeting in the morning, afternoon naps and then grilling out. For Nate's Father's Day gift, I got him a massage. Here is his gift from Graham:

Here is our cutie first thing this morning.


I'm so glad that Graham (and I) got to spend today with two of the dad's in our lives - and that we get to spend tomorrow with Grandpa Mike!
"My Daddy Rocks"
Papa Cooper
On a final note - I only got two pictures from the Cooper corporation meeting. Here are Nate and I at the Fort Dodge museum. Ha!


No comments: