I'm a few days late on this post - I blame it on adjusting to our new life, and one without a live-in Nana.
We're so blessed to have such a great family! Graham has been spoiled rotten in his two short weeks of life...his closet has spilled over to the office closet and he has gotten lots of cuddle time with his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Nate and I have been spoiled by our family filling our freezer with tons of food and cooking us meal after meal.
My mom also took time off work to come stay with us and help out for our first week home from the hospital. Having her here was invaluable - it allowed us time to get unpacked and adjusted. She cooked dinners for us, helped out with the laundry and house cleaning. She also watched Graham so Nate and I could run a couple errands and take walks to get me out of the house. I know that Dad and Max were happy to have her home but we were sad to see her go! Thank you Mom - we love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment