Wednesday, February 22, 2012

34 Weeks and a Finished (Almost) Nursery

Today I am 34 weeks! The end of pregnancy is near and Nate and I are getting more and more excited to meet this little guy. I had another appointment yesterday and the doctor told me that all was looking great. The doctor also confirmed that they would still induce me at 39 weeks if I haven't already gone into labor. So, it looks like we'll have another March birthday in the family instead of April.
34 weeks
Baby H - size of a pineapple
With only a few weeks left, my "to-do before baby" list seems to be growing at a rapid pace. We did make some major progress on the nursery though...with the exception of a changing pad cover and a couple canvas storage bin that should be delivered in the next week or so, everything is done. Check it out...and enjoy a big hint at Baby H's name!


Project 1: wrapping the initials in fabric
(Way more time-consuming that I thought it would be.)
Project 2: tying a boring white lamp into the color scheme 
Project 3: tying a boring diaper caddy into the color scheme

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute Jessie!! Nursery looks great--you too! :) Best of luck the next few weeks--try to relax and enjoy your sleep if you still are!