Symptoms: I've been SO lucky and have not had any morning sickness! The main symptoms I've been experiencing are:
- I get tired...early - like 10pm or before! I used to stay up until midnight during the week. I doubt I'd be able to make it through the day if I did that now. However, since I'm ending the first trimester, I'm hoping that the tired feeling will start to go away for awhile!
- Mama needs to eat! When I'm hungry...I need food, immediately! You will often find me with snacks in my purse and car...and my cube at work looks like a grocery store!
- Frequent bathroom breaks - seemingly more frequent at night (while I'm trying to get my much needed rest) than any other time!
- Adult acne...enough said!
Food Cravings: I really haven't had any cravings either. I'm the opposite...we'll be trying to figure out what to eat for dinner and nothing sounds good. Total bummer!
Since the first trimester has been such a breeze, I'm so excited to be starting the second - known as the "easy" trimester! I pray that everything continues to be smooth sailing...and before we know it, April will be here!
![]() |
| 7 weeks Baby H - size of a blueberry |
![]() |
| 9 weeks Baby H - size of a medium green olive |
![]() |
| 11 weeks Baby H - size of a fig |
![]() |
| 13 weeks Baby H - size of a peach |




No comments:
Post a Comment