Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Boy’s weekend / Girl’s weekend

The weekend after the Fourth has for years been Nate and his buddies “Tooner Classic” golf tournament and boy’s weekend. For the past two years I have also had my own girl’s weekend which has worked out nicely. This year, while Nate and the boys stayed in KC golfing and having a bonfire, I flew out to Virginia Beach with Dana, Ashley and Jessa to visit Cristin. I love the fact that we all grew up together and are still great friends.
We had a blast in VA! Cristin showed us around, we climbed one of the oldest lighthouses in the country, hung out at the beach and went to a Tim McGraw concert, among other things. It was so much fun being with the girl’s and seeing Cristin’s new home. Thanks Lew for being an amazing host - can’t wait to come back!
Exploring Norfolk & VA Beach
Cape Henry Lighthouse
At the top of Cape Henry Lighthouse
Playing on the beach
Maryville girls in VA Beach
"Girl's Trip Virginia Beach"
All the girls at the concert

No comments: