During our time in MO, we also got to spend some quality time with our friends. While Nate was hunting and watching football with the boys, I helped throw a baby shower for one of my very best friends, Katy Burns, who is having a baby boy in February. An added bonus to Katy’s shower was that I got to spend the whole day with one of my co-party planners and BFFs, Miss Sundi Sutton, who I don't get to see nearly enough since she's a traveling physical therapist.
It was so much fun to celebrate Katy’s baby on the way and to spend the evening with my closest friends!
 |
| Welcome Baby Boy |
 |
| The spread |
 |
| Owl cakes for an owl themed shower |
 |
| "Mama" opening gifts |
 |
| Love you Katy |
 |
| All the girls |
No comments:
Post a Comment