Nate and I recently decided to take a little vacation. We wanted a break from this busy time of year to have some fun and enjoy some time together - hello Las Vegas! Nate took a trip to Vegas when he was in college but I hadn’t been since I was very young...so basically, it was my first time to experience the city. We had such an amazing trip - we ate delicious food, saw a couple shows and took in downtown Vegas as well as most of the hotels/casinos along Las Vegas Blvd. The city really is unbelievable! Here are some pics from our trip.
![]() |
| Bellagio |
| Bellagio fountains |
![]() |
| The Strip |
![]() |
| Our first show - Le Reve! |
![]() |
| Le Reve |
| New York New York |
| Downtown Las Vegas |
![]() |
| Our second show - we got free tickets to the American Country Awards!! Alan Jackson's performance |
![]() |
| Carrie Underwood's acceptance speech |
![]() |
| Trace Adkins' performance |







No comments:
Post a Comment