Friday, December 10, 2010

New Years Resolution…a little early

I love blogs! They’re an awesome way to follow family and friends, interesting, funny and talented writers and the latest news (i.e., celeb gossip). I have wanted to start my own for awhile now – (light bulb) what a great New Years resolution…and one I think I can stick to for a couple reasons. First, I love the idea of chronicling what keeps my husband and me busy so we can look back and remember the amazing times we have spent with each other and with the people we care about. And second, our family is scattered throughout Missouri…we live in Iowa. Though we are fortunate enough to be within a few hours drive from our family, I want to give them a place to come and visit us when travel isn’t possible.

So, here we go…

For those of you wondering about the blog name…it’s one of my all time FAV songs by the great Lynyrd Skynyrd! The title seemed fitting…and this song never gets old to me, just like I hope my blog never gets old to you!

No comments: