Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Henderson Halloween 2016

Halloween was a BIG success this year! I surprised Graham at his school party - he was so excited when he saw me and held my hand the entire time we were trick-or-treating through the building...melt my heart! I think that experience was more special for me b/c he was so excited that I was there...and I know that he won't be that way for long so I took in every minute! After we got home we quickly ate dinner so we could hit the streets and collect way too much candy. We swung by to trick-or-treat at Brady and Kambree's house and then headed back to our neighborhood to go door-to-door with Graham's BFF, Dominic and his family. It was a beautiful night...and hard to believe how warm it was! Graham had a blast and Cash discovered an intense love for suckers. Overall, it was a great night with family and friends...and our little deer and hunter couldn't have been any cuter!
My two babies!!
Cousins
Cash found a new love for suckers

Trick-or-treating at Graham's school
Graham's school party
Deer + Hunter
Henderson Halloween 2016
Candy Crash Cash

No comments: