I’m finally getting to updating my blog again – it’s been a
minute – so I wanted to start with our end of summer highlight. We took a
family vacation over Labor Day weekend to Big Cedar Lodge by Branson. With work
being so busy for both Nate and I, it was a great little getaway where we could
just enjoy our family without all the day-to-day distractions of life. We took
off on Thursday morning and stayed until Sunday – and the weather could not
have been more perfect. I had not been to Branson in years and forgot how
beautiful that part of the country is – Gorgeous! We spent out days exploring
Top of the Rock, riding the Duck, swimming, playing mini-golf (Graham’s
favorite) and eating dinner while watching the sunset (Nate and my favorite). I
was sad to come back to reality but am so thankful for the time we spent
together and the memories we made.
No comments:
Post a Comment