Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Big News (A Little Late)

We're moving to Kansas City!! I interviewed for a marketing job in KC earlier this month and was offered the position shortly after. After lots of discussion between Nate and I, we decided that this was the right decision. Ever since Graham was born, we've been talking about how we want to raise him and any future children. Family is one of the most important things to us so it only makes sense to be close to them! I've had a range of emotions from uncertainty, relief, nervousness, happiness...but, as the move approaches, I'm getting really excited to be "home."

It will be sad leaving Des Moines after all of the major life events that we've experienced here - Nate and I got married, bought our first home and had a baby - but I have no doubt that we've made the right decision! Now, I'm looking forward to all of the new memories we'll make together!


For Sale...Sold in 5 days!
Graham loves my KC Chiefs shirt!

No comments: