Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weekend in KC & Father's Day

I took Friday off and we spent a long weekend in Kansas City, staying with our buddy Jeff in his new house. Jeff's furniture hasn't been delivered yet so he has a bunch of open space with deer and ducks on the walls...Graham was in heaven! He ran around in circles saying "deeeeeeer" and quacking! :)

On Friday we met up with Dana, Bobby and Morley at their pool for a bit. I didn't have my swimsuit so I couldn't get in but Graham liked splashing around in the zero-entry. Next time, I'll plan a little better and pack our suits.
Graham & Morley
The Christies...and Graham 
Cool chair
Saturday morning we went to breakfast with Andee, Derek, Kambree and Brady before we drove Graham to meet up with Grandma - he stayed in Gallatin while Nate and I went to the Eric Church and Kenny Chesney concert at Arrowhead, part of Nate's Father's Day gift. The concert was a blast, minus the downpour we got caught in before the show.
Holding hands... 
...they insisted!
Concert time!
Our concert crew 
Front Back and Center
Sunday morning we got up and made our way to Gallatin for Father's Day lunch and to spend a little time with the family.
Graham, Cole and Patches 
Cousins & kittens
My little love 
Here is what an AMAZING father looks like on Father's Day - Graham is one very lucky little boy (and so is his mama)!
Both of my loves

No comments: